Thursday, June 18, 2015

I figure this is as good a spot as any to do a little pimping of some products I like. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I've grown a bit tired with what the "Big Two" are putting out these days, especially the constant reboots, company wide crossovers, and rehashing of the same old plotlines. I increasingly find myself turning to small press and indie releases to get my comics fix. Books like Vito Delsante and Sean Izaakse's Stray, Ray-Anthony Height's Midnight Tiger or  Jamal Igle's Molly Danger, all of which are published by Action Lab Studios. Or Zenith Comics' Zenith Comics Presents: Heroic by Andrew Collas. From the Great White North we get Andrew Lorenz's Legacy from September17 Productions. And last, but certainly not least, is Charlie McElvy's WatchGuard and Teen Force 5 Comics. If you get a few minutes check out their Facebook pages and/or websites, and you've got a couple of bucks in your pocket, and are looking for a good read, pick up a copy of one of their books.

No comments:

Post a Comment